Saturday, January 5, 2013

1 more week!

Hej!

I'll be heading off to a semester in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1 week (brace yourself, Europe!), so I've created this blog so my family and friends can keep up with what I'm up to. For those who don't know me well, I'm a sophomore at Meredith College (it's a women's college, so I'll have to adjust to having guys in my classes!), and this will be my first time in Europe! I'm pretty stoked for this adventure! I'll try to blog as often as I can, and my next blog will be after I arrive in DENMARK! :)

Hej hej!

8 comments:

  1. I'll miss you guys, too! I'm excited that you guys will be visiting though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, although we are sad to have you part from us, we know what an exciting life adventure this is for you. Relish every moment. We will pray for you constantly.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up at 1 in the morning thinking of you! Hope that your day is AWESOME! How could it not be with coffee and danishes! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! What fun! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete